Τρίτη 11 Οκτωβρίου 2011

In a Rocking mood!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
 





In this blog-post I'm presenting one of my favorite shops on etsy.com.
@ couchguitarstraps
The team working on these great vegan guitar straps are Daniel Perkins(designer of the team), Jay Pezzelle and Matt FryWe. Their straps have been rock tested on the stage and in the rehearsal room since 1999, so we know they work proper and last!
Daniel's designs rock in a "minimalistic" way. Since I've been looking for some stylish straps I have been only finding those that are either "too much" of heavy metal or just too funky that look kind of cheap. As a newbie in guitar playing (excited too) and a good friend with some guitar and bass players, I'm thrilled that I came across this shop and I'm thinking of these straps as the best choice!










Christianna


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Contact us

thedriftershops@gmail.com

Pageviews

Από το Blogger.

Past Posts

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff