Κυριακή 16 Οκτωβρίου 2011

An Extraordinary idea

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
 
The whole vintage movement sometimes is getting really boring! It is all about wearing this and that old and sometimes used outfit. I'm not against it but it really gets on my nerves whenever I see a piece of cloth that is tottaly ripped and destroyed being sold. This could be donated, maybe or at least give it a try to fix it and then sell it. On the other hand I really love upcycled products! You create something new using something old ,your hands and above all your human imagination. That's quite what we do with my girls.
Some people are so creative that they give a practical side to an old piece using imagination an creating a new philosophy that is close to art. I'm presenting you one of them:
Miles & Aimee




Christianna







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Contact us

thedriftershops@gmail.com

Pageviews

Από το Blogger.

Past Posts

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff